Lot's of news today! 

Grumpy Katz has a new main store located on the Hippystamp sim. Stop by and check out all of the new kitties I finally got out of my cattery! 􀀃

I also got my Halloween store set up in case you are anxious to breed some kitties in time for the upcoming holiday.  You can check those out here.

I finally sold all my bargain kitties so I put a bunch of new kitties at my ScratchN Post cart so head over there to see some new stuff too!

And last...I started a blog to help folks keep up with updates as well as a subscriber list and best of all a spam free advertising group for those interested in one that doesn't inundate you with notices every 10 seconds. You can join by clicking the kiosks at the entrances of my stores.

If you have any questions just sent me a PM and may the breeding odds be with you!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

GRUMPY KATZ ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)