Hope this finds everyone off to a great start to their weekend! I spent HOURS trying to remember my email addy to log into Blogger to post this.  (hence the Old Kitty!)  I am feeling very old and forgetful today but I'm going to blame it on the 5 days in a row of migraines I've been dealing with!!  Anyway off to the fun stuff!

First up I put out a couple of Gatcha's at the ScratchN Post cart. One is for various pedigree givers and the other is for 5T or better Kitties.  I left the kitties named so if you wanna peek via the edit tool you can see what is in there.  (some nice kitties for 299L) I also added new stock here so check that out too!


Next I have a Mega Foxie Soft Black with Apple eyes at my Adorable cart for a really good price.  If this is something you would be interested in go check it out! There is new stock at this location as well.

And last, I have restocked the bargain store at my Apache store.  There is even a Foxie soft black there!  So head over there if you are looking for a great deal!
 If you have any questions...shoot me an IM!

 Whispers Magic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

GRUMPY KATZ ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)